[X4U] Safari and site Certificates

Jim Hartneady jhartnea at mitre.org
Wed Mar 16 09:24:17 PST 2005

I was unable to log into an internal site today.  I called the
helpdesk, he was able to log in.  He asked his neighbor who uses a Mac,
and he was able to log in using Netscape.  I switched to Netscape typed
in the URL and was given the security notice that I had to accept the
cert before I could get in.  I said yes and it worked.

Question, why didn't I get this notice on Safari?  Do I have my
security set improperly?  Any ideas/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim H.