[X4U] Re: weather for web site

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Sun Mar 20 13:10:06 PST 2005

On Mar 20, 2005, at 8:58 AM, FC Farwell wrote:

> Is there a setup that will run wired or wirelessly that you can upload
> ones current weather info to ones web site. Temp. wind speed and so
> forth?

Depends how complicated you want to be.

Wunderground has banners.  Goto http://www.wunderground.com/ and plug
in your zip code, and then scroll down to where it says "Click here for
your Weather Sticker®!"

You can stick one of their banners on your site and it will
automatically update.

The weather channel has something similar:

http://www.weather.com/services/oap.html?from=servicesindex

<aside>
Personally, if I want to know the weather, I'll go look it up, and am
probably not interested in what the weather is where you are unless I'm
coming to visit you, so I wouldn't add one of these to one of my sites,
but that's just me.
</aside>

TjL