[X4U] Want OS9 to Jaguar user manual

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 09:51:49 PST 2005

The Mac OS X Conversion Kit: 9 to 10 Side by Side by Scott Kelby (published
by Peachpit Press) seems like the book you're looking for. There is a Jaguar
edition and a Panther edition. Obviously I recommend the Jaguar edition for
your buddy's mother, since that's what she's using. I question why he
upgraded her to Jaguar instead of Panther, but maybe there's some pertinent
info I don't have (she uses a Mac that supports Jaguar but not Panther,
etc.)

Here's an Amazon.com link, which may break:
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735713545/qid=1111686286/sr=
1-24/ref=sr_1_24/104-7403475-9135922?v=glance&s=books>