[X4U] OnyX 1.5.0 problem

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Mar 30 05:43:16 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'm running OS 10.3.8. After reading many posts lately that mentioned
Onyx as a good maintenance utility I decided to download it from
MacUpdate. It seems to have installed but I can't get it to run.
Whenever I launch it I get first this message "mkdir: /Users/Marks
Computer/Library: No such file or directory (1)" Then when I click the
OK button I get "NSReceiverEvaluationScriptError: 4 (1)" both are
AppleScript Errors. Anyone know what these mean and what I can do to
fix the problem?

This might be an important note. Under Users my Account name is "Mark's
Computer" The error message I get has left out the apostrophe. Is this
relevant?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com