[X4U] Tiger breaks iPhoto

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Sun May 1 07:28:32 PDT 2005

I am still on 10.3.4 waiting for Tiger to arrive.  iPhoto had been
hanging up on me also after I imported a group of raw photos it
evidently did not want to load.  I installed additional memory; deleted
some of the photos that were causing the problem and all has been fine.
  I do not believe the problem to be third party software because I had
not installed any when this problem occurred.

What happened is that the old photos would load, but the slots for the
new raw photos remained gray and iPhoto would hang up, or take a very
long time to load those photos. Raw photos before and after load fine.
Birgit