[X4U] Thoughts on Spotlight?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun May 1 07:48:07 PDT 2005

You know, this has been driving me crazy as well.  I've installed
Tiger a couple of times on a couple of machines, and i know that at
one time if I opened the Spotlight window and clicked on a searched
item, the bottom of the window would show the file path.  But now, it
doesn't seem to.

Anyone know how to turn off/on this feature?

Michael