[X4U] VShieldCheck

Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Sun May 1 15:17:22 PDT 2005

Well, a bit more digging and I found the answer - even though I
thought I had disabled Virex after upgrading to Tiger, there were
still some bits hanging around. I found the uninstall script on the
original dmg file and managed to get rid of it.

In case anyone else is experiencing this, here's a link to some more
detailed info on what you need to get rid of to fully uninstall Virex.
http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=224892

Scott