[X4U] Tiger Observations (Not Elsewhere Documented)

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sun May 1 16:59:03 PDT 2005

>I'm curious what things people have noticed about Tiger thus far
>that have not been previously documented.  Two things I've noticed:
>
>     1) Stuffit no longer included;

'Tis documented.

As well that Internet Explorer is no longer included either.

>     2) Airport signal strength on my G5 is 100% for the first time
>since I bought it in 2003.

Hmmm. LOL  Did they change the scale or did they improve the signal?
Now maybe whatever your computer would max out at is what now shows
as all arcs. Or is MacStumbler showing a higher signal strength than
before? I'm also getting all arcs lit but my MacStumbler signal
strength is pretty lousy.
--

Robert Ameeti

Percentage of Americans who have visited Disneyland/Disney World: 70%.