[X4U] mail 2.0 mailbox question

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Tue May 3 11:46:39 PDT 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 1:43 PM, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

> On May 3, 2005, at 8:34 PM, Kansas Territory wrote:
>

>> O.k. stupid problem maybe. . But since the introduction of OSX  I
>> started using OSX - Mail.app
>> And for what ever reason I've always displayed my mailboxes on the
>> right hand side.   Mail 2.0 seems to have removed the sliding mail
>> box windows.. and have firmly planted them on the left hand side.
>>
>> Anyway I can get it stuck on the right hand ??
>>

> You mean the drawer... No, it's stuck on the left.

yes.. the drawer..  and bummer..   :-)
Guess I'll just have to get used to it.

I like the new "get info" feature. that shows me disk quota and size
of folders on my iMap account.
I've wanted that feature a few times in the past.

The old version might of had it.. if it did, I never realized it.

Thanks for the replies.

Kansast