[X4U] "Spotlight Comments"

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:32:54 PDT 2005

On May 2, 2005, at 11:30 AM, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

>> Isn't "Spotlight Comments" just plain ol' Finder comments renamed
>> and moved to the top of the info window?
>>
> Not really, because they are specifically indexed by Spotlight.

By that reasoning we'd have to refer to "Spotlight Filenames" now....
Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

Where did this idea come from that everybody deserves free education,
free medical care, free whatever? It comes from Moscow, from Russia.
It comes straight out of the pit of hell.

- Debbie Riddle, Texas House of Representatives