[X4U] "Spotlight Comments"

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:47:25 PDT 2005

On May 4, 2005, at 1:44 AM, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

> Well, not really. Those comments aren't used for anything other
> than Spotlight searches, or comments that you want to append to
> store for some reason. Filenames are used for other things.

I presume comments are still used for all the the things they were
always used for before Spotlight came along. I sometimes use them to
"link" two files by putting each other's paths in the comment field,
for example.

Michael

--
  "It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to
put him in possession of truth."

  - John Locke