[X4U] new safari and RSS feeds

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Wed May 4 06:51:44 PDT 2005

On May 4, 2005, at 8:07 AM, Muckerheide wrote:

> Just save it in the bookmarks bar, standalone or in a folder.

no..   what I meant. is that for example.

Joe User goes to www.cnn.com    to the right of the address bar,
Safari displays an RSS  feed icon.  Letting Joe User know that
cnn.com has an RSS feed available for the page they are looking at.

I've created RSS feeds for a few web pages that I'm responsible for.
I want to set it up, so that when Joe User comes to my web page,  and
they are using Safari,  they would see that RSS FEED icon
automagically in their address bar...  and thus know, that there is
an RSS feed available for that web page.

Kansas