[X4U] Mail Bug !

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri May 6 08:48:34 PDT 2005

Been on the phone with Apple, got disconnected 4 times,
and been trying to speak with someone, since 9:35 am EST
, finally file a complaint with apple, and now I am speaking
with someone... <yea> and informed him that Macintouch website
this problem has been around, and now its still in Tiger...

Read:
http://www.macintouch.com/mail.app11.html

Rick