[X4U] Maintaining Tiger

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat May 7 22:28:17 PDT 2005

Kevin Willis said:

>Can someone recommend either a maintenance program or a maintenance
>routine for keeping Tiger running smooth?  I liked Onyx, but it is
>not ready for Tiger yet, from what I have read.  I guess I need to
>keep all my caches emptied etc.

Check out my Web site at:

OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html

I haven't updated it for OS X 10.4 (Tiger) yet, but so far I haven't
received any reports that any of the tools mentioned are broken under
Tiger.

Randy B. Singer

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went
nuts. - Steven Wright