[X4U] Maintaining Tiger

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat May 7 22:49:58 PDT 2005

At 9:45 PM -0700, 5/7/05, David Flory wrote:

>On May 7, 2005, at 03:55 PM, Kevin Willis wrote:
>
>Can someone recommend either a maintenance program or a maintenance
>routine for keeping Tiger running smooth?  I guess I need to keep
>all my caches emptied etc.

What if anything, have you found at Apple's web site that would
indicate that you really need to do this? Don't you think that Apple
would have taken care of this for you? Or at least told you that you
had to do it? Way too many people think that just because they can do
something, that they then must. The only people who have to worry
about caches are those that have something to hide.
--

Robert Ameeti

Well-married, a man is winged: ill-matched, he is shackled.

- Henry Ward Beecher