[X4U] New Tiger crash alert option

Andy Swanson swansoac at uwec.edu
Sun May 8 17:23:22 PDT 2005

On May 8, 2005, at 4:56 PM, Art Amolsch wrote:

> IE just crashed on me (don't ask), and the alert
> that popped up gave me the choice to "Restart,"
> something I don't recall seeing in previous
> OS X iterations.

Yeah, I've had that dialog pop up a couple times. Mind you, the
"Restart" option just restarts that particular program, not the
entire computer. The dialog is even more interesting if the same
program crashes on you twice without a normal quit in between. I
don't remember the details right now and I was too frustrated with
that particular program at the time to write things down. Of course,
in a few days it was updated and all's well again...

     Andy