[X4U] Mail Quits

R Ashton rashton at telus.net
Mon May 9 17:12:03 PDT 2005

Upgraded to 10.4 last week. Apple mail has been running fine. Yesterday I
got an email from my isp telling me that my mail box was full. I went into
prefs and checked delete mail as being read. I went into web mail and
deleted all of the emails. Today around lunch email started quitting. I
restarted email got to the main screen  when it went to get email from isp
went it quit. Reinstalled 10.4 but this didn't help. I have 2*2 G5 with 512
gig ram. Ram upgrade tomorrow. Any ideas would be appreciated. TIA  Bob