[X4U] Account Preferences question

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Tue May 10 08:10:11 PDT 2005

On May 10, 2005, at 8:20 AM, Aron S. Spencer wrote:

> Is the second user logged in? you can't edit them from a different
> account while they are logged in.

Since he says its not grayed out, I don't think that's it. I just
double-checked and it does "gray out" other users who are logged in.
Would still be worth a look though.

Actually, the reason I was digging around and looking is I'm still
trying to find an "elegant" way to log other users off. My kids have
long since discovered FUS and I keep running into cases like one kid
leaving Classic running and then the next one logs in and wonders why
they can't get Classic to run. I can use Activity Monitor to force quit
the Classic environment, but I'd much rather have a way of just logging
them out (or just plain booting them).

-Mike