[X4U] Keychain syncing

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Thu May 12 11:14:20 PDT 2005

I've decided to turn off Keychain syncing for now.

I kept getting messages that more than 5% of my keychains were being
modified (1 added, 1 deleted) every few times .Mac synced.  I want
that 5% rule in place as I've had address books almost get messed up
rather severely in the past and want to be able to keep an eye on it.

It would be nice if there was more info on what was changing.  Is it
really an entire keychain being replaced or does it sync at the
individual key level?  I'm sure I have more than 20 keys so I don't
know why one changing would be over the 5% threshold.

Anyway, without knowing what is going on, I'm going to pass for now.

--
Steve Martin
steve at planomartins.com