[X4U] iSync in Tiger -

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Thu May 12 11:15:28 PDT 2005

To understand correctly, Apple's iTunes will automatically update my
Addr Book and iCal items?  I don't allow my iTunes to update my MP3
Library since its larger than the physical Hard Drive on the POD but
that's the Music side which I'm not concerned with at the moment.

Is this the correct understanding then that itunes will update the
above items?
J.