[X4U] Re: Why anyone would stick with Entourage over Mail...

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 12 14:27:57 PDT 2005

All of the above, plus I can't configure OSX mail to securely use alternate
mail ports for systems isp's who block the default smtp and pop3 ports.
Entourage is much more flexible and it's filters are much more
comprehensive. Lately I have been loving their junk mail filter as it
catches about 500 messages a day for me. I haven't been as impressed with
OSX mail

Greg