[X4U] HP 2550L printer

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Thu May 12 14:58:31 PDT 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 13:20, Michael Gmail wrote:

> The lights still flash after he unplugged it? Call an exorcist!
> Michael

It depends on what kind of plug was pulled.  :)  If it was indeed the
power plug that was pulled, then a call to GhostBusters would
probably be next on my list.  Maybe it was a USB "plug" that was pulled?

But as far as HP goes, they have excellent (free) tech support
documentation on their site.  I'd check there first for the reset
combination, if there is one, or for other suggestions on what might
be going on.
   <http://www.hp.com/support>  and select the appropriate country/
region

--