[X4U] couple of questions

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu May 12 19:30:38 PDT 2005

>Has any one had any or know of any problems between Virtual PC
>version 7 10.4 server. Second , on the web I see that there is a
>problem between 10.3 and G4

You're asking about the following products, right?
Virtual PC V7
Mac OS X Server V10.4

I've not even heard of anyone running VPC7 on Mac OS X Server,
however, I think it's safe to assume that you'd have the same issues
that those of us on 10.4 Workstation have.  The "virtual networking
switch" thing doesn't work.  Other than that, I've not had any issues.

			Zane