[X4U] Opening folders from menus in Tiger

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:10:25 PDT 2005

Is it Tiger, or some gadget I've got installed? Before upgrading to
Tiger, I used to be able to use various utilities like Fruit Menu and
the Default Folder background app from the keyboard to display menus
that replicate folder hierarchies. I could navigate through them with
letter keys and the arrow keys, and if I wanted to open a folder in
the Finder I could hit Return when the corresponding menu item was
selected. But now Return, along with Enter and all the modifier key
combinations I can think of just drill down one more level instead of
opening the folder. Anyone know how to open the folder now without
stroking the rodent?

Thanks,
Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com>

If you don't know what you want, it's probably sleep.
- Tom Parker