[X4U] Re: Why anyone would stick with Entourage over Mail...

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Fri May 13 09:34:26 PDT 2005

On May 13, 2005, at 6:23 am, Randy B.Singer wrote:

> Even better news is that the Student and Teacher edition is available
> from just about all of the same places as the "business" version.  And
> they don't check to see if you are an educator, or if there is a
> student
> living in your home, when you purchase it.  In other words, anyone can
> purchase the Student and Teacher Edition for $149 (or less), and get
> three licenses to a full-featured version of Office.  The Student and
> Teacher version of Office is essentially the "home" version.

And next on MacRoumorSite.com:

    FAMOUS MAC AUTHOR ADVOCATES SOFTWARE PIRACY

    When asked to make a statement, Singer said hotly, "I didn't advocate
    software piracy, I outlined a procedure for licensing circumvention.
    That's an entirely different kind of intellectual property theft."

[This posting is parody]

Stroller.