[X4U] Spotlight

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:56:46 PDT 2005

On May 15, 2005, at 9:35 AM, Robert wrote:

> Is there a way to tell spotlight when to index.  If not I wish that
> in prefs one could set a time for when spotlight is to index. Bob

My understanding is that, after the initial indexing on installing
Tiger, it updates automatically and continually as part of every disk
write operation.

Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

Where did this idea come from that everybody deserves free education,
free medical care, free whatever? It comes from Moscow, from Russia.
It comes straight out of the pit of hell.

- Debbie Riddle, Texas House of Representatives