[X4U] Defrag utility for Tiger

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Sun May 15 09:01:12 PDT 2005

iDefrag has been working well for me.  It is the only one I'm aware
of that is sensitive to where MacOS X keeps its special "hotfiles".

If you buy it, there is currently a beta for Tiger.  I've used it on
a few noncritical drives and it hasn't caused any problems.

http://www.coriolis-systems.com/iDefrag.php