[X4U] OS 9 on a G5?

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Sun May 15 15:35:54 PDT 2005

Hi Paul.  I just moved my Applications OS-9 and System Folder over to
the G5 from my computer.  If you cannot do a Target mode, you can
burn it to a CD. Simple.  Classic should be sitting on System/Library/
Preference Panes.  It's just the System Folder that gets left out.
You can really pare this down to what you would need.  Birgit