[X4U] Defrag utility for Tiger

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Mon May 16 11:53:24 PDT 2005

if the original poster uses a scratch disk (which is the norm for
audio/video/imaging work), "fragmentation" is not a problem (simply
initialize the scratch disk when you experience a "significant
performance" decrease).

there's a market for all kinds of useless stuff, i guess. treat the
disease, not the symptom. get a big enough hard drive and scratch
disk and be done with it.

don