[X4U] Defrag utility for Tiger

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Mon May 16 12:03:57 PDT 2005

Randy B.Singer <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

>PoolMouse said:
>
>>you're right, "defragging" is risky and a complete waste of time. get
>>a bigger drive and move on to important stuff. randy falls for a lot
>  >of the marketing hype and often times suggests (googled) "solutions"
>
>Poolmouse, there is no reason for you to attack me and be such a big
>asshole on the list.
>
>Randy B. Singer

oh, stop being so sensitive. the simple fact of the matter is you
make it a point to promote third party "solutions" with a seemingly
total disregard to common sense and best practice. almost every
single one of your posts seems aimed at kissing up to third party
vendors who sell useless tools that foster bad habits and puts the
user at risk of losing data.

when are you going to admit that a scratch disk and larger boot disk
is the simple solution? time to move on, dude. stop kissing up to
third party snake oil sales people and start using some common sense.

don

don montalvo, nyc