[X4U] 10.4.1 out - GPGMail.mailbundle issue

B.ru c-e •K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Mon May 16 21:35:16 PDT 2005

I also found that a mail bundle was repeatedly removed upon
replacement, even though it was developed for 10.4. There is probably
a flag that must now be in that bundle to indicate 10.4 compatibility
before Mail stops removing it.

--
B-r-u -c-e