[X4U] RSS visualizer - great but where is it?

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Tue May 17 09:47:27 PDT 2005

I am enchanted by the RSS visualizer screensaver - it's such pleasure
just to look at it. It word flawlessly in two computers that I have
installed Tiger on but not on a third. Why might this be?

On this machine this option does not appear in the screensaver pane.
It's not a big deal given that upgrading to Tiger has been unusually
trouble free but it would be good to get to the bottom of this.

The other thing I noticed just now is that in the two computers where
the RSS visualize works RSS feeds have been preloaded in Safari while
the computer without the RSS visualizer there are no 'fees' in Safari.

Any clues to resolving this would be welcome.

Jan