[X4U] Ambitious DVD Project.

Andre Balogh invicta at xs4all.nl
Wed May 18 08:25:55 PDT 2005

Hello All,

I have about two hours playing time of up-to 40 years old super 8 mm
family movies. I heard that you can have these transferred to DVD
discs which you can than clean up and edit. This project can than be
burned on several copies of DVD's.

We have an Gooseneck 15" iMac, 1.5 GB Ram, running OS X 10.3.9 and
iLife 5. On this machine will the editing be done. Than we have to
transfer by Firewire the edited program from this iMac to my 17" ALPB
running OS X 10.4 which can burn DVD's.

Question is how do I access the DVD's for editing and which program
do I use or need additionally ?

TIA, greetings, Andre.