[X4U] EyeTV200 - Mac G5

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Thu May 19 11:18:26 PDT 2005

Sorry if this isn't too related to the Mac but I wanted to start
somewhere while I research a good solution for my G5...

Is there anyone who is currently using the EyeTV200 (Firewire) on
their Mac[s] who is getting their Digital Signal from Comcast
Provider?  If so, was there any issue[s] with the Tuner, setup and
extended Cable Channels like Extended Channels such as the Fox Soccer
Channel, Music Channels like Fuse, etc.  I would also be interested
on obtaining which channels are encrypted vs. non. etc. before I lay
out several hundred dollars for this Product.

I figured I would start here before getting a non-educated phone rep
from Comcast on the phone who has never heard of this product and
start feeding me BS. about if this works or not.  For those dealing
with Comcast, this is the norm for Customer Service, I may add... I
digress.

All thoughts and feedback here is greatly appreciated -
Thanks in advance -
J.