[X4U] DVD data discs

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Thu May 19 11:20:39 PDT 2005

   "Because"     I have a DVD data disc that none of the Macs I have
   with DVD readers.. can read.
   and wanted to verify my thoughts.. that it was possibly a DVD disc
   that was burned that I just won't be able to read on Macintosh.
   Or if maybe there was some other reason, I was unaware of.

You still haven't said what is supposed to be on the disk.

At a hardware level, there are minor incompatabilities among drives
and media: you just may have a combination that doesn't work.  In this
case, it might not work on other Windows machines with different DVD
drives.

Craig