[X4U] Annoying mail UI "feature" (glitch)

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 04:48:21 PDT 2005

On 20 May2005, at 10:23 AM, John McDaniel wrote:

> When I click on a folder, the upper pane NEVER places the newest
> mail item at the top of the view (I'm always set to sort by date;
> newest at the top) if there are more messages that the pane can
> display. I ALWAYS have to mouse over to the right and nudge the
> scroll bar to get to the top of the list.

     I don't have this problem, but if you discover what causes it,
let me know.   I want to figure out how to get mail to NOT sort one
of my mailboxes.  I would like to the trash mailbox leave messages in
the same order that they are sent to the box.  If I send a message to
trash then change my mind and need it again, I would like to just
open that box and see it near the top.

                                                                 Peter