[X4U] iTunes>Audio Books - Cannot hear discs.....

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 23 00:33:35 PDT 2005

On May 23, 2005, at 2:56 AM, PEC wrote:

> I am trying to burn an audio book from iTunes to a CD. The process
> goes well however the CD is not accessible in my car CD player.
> What settings do I need to change to burn these files to CD...?
> Interestingly, the audio CD's from iTunes works well but the books
> do not.

It often occurs that burned CDs won't play in certain CD players.
It's surprising that this is only happening with CDs burned from
audiobooks. Try burning at a lower speed, perhaps. Are you using the
same blanks as when you burn music?

Kirk

                       Author of: iPod & iTunes Garage
                      http://www.mcelhearn.com/ipod.html
       Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France