[X4U] HEY Everyone... News Flash !!!

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon May 23 07:07:56 PDT 2005

Richard,

It's not the existence of the article that is in question, it's
whether or not the part that says "Two industry executives with
knowledge of recent discussions between the companies said Apple will
agree to use Intel chips, the report said." is true.

We've had quite a few of these "MacOSX on intel" rumors over the last
few years.  It seems more plausible that Apple is using some intel
chips for some other function, not the CPU.  Again, it would be
developer suicide to switch, unless they had no choice because of
IBM's supply-side issues.  Unless they are bringing out the Newton
3000! (let's see how many old unsubstantiated rumors we can tack on
to this one!).

Arrgh.

Peter

On May 23, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Richard Nagle wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> here is the link:
>
> http://www.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder/pulseone.asp?
> siteid=mktw&dist
> =nbs&guid=%7B3C50B5B5-80DF-4E9B-AF05-E4CB99D0AFC4%7D

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.1
pkrug at mac.com