[X4U] Tiger and MS Word

Michael Gmail mgrant at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:52:43 PDT 2005

On May 23, 2005, at 7:47 AM, john farago wrote:

> since installing Tiger, MS Word (from Office 2004) has developed
> the habit of hanging when left open and unattended for several
> hours or more; Force Quit lists it as not responding, and I have to
> force it closed and then reopen it
>
> anyone else experience this?  any suggestions (like is it possible
> that some preference or similar file is corrupt and needs to be
> trashed and recreated)?

Are you sure it's a Tiger issue? Word has behaved this way on my
system as long as I can remember, and it's one of a handful of apps
that I still quit before leaving the computer overnight. It's an
annoyance, but not really a big deal if you just get used to having
it open only when you're using it.

Michael

--
<http://globalocal.blogspot.com/>

Ausfuhrbestimmungen sind Erklärungen zu den Erklärungen, mit denen
man eine Erklärung erklärt.
(Protokoll im Wirtschaftsministerium)