[X4U] HEY Everyone... News Flash !!! [NOISE]

Donald Diswinka ddon at erickson-mb.com
Mon May 23 17:46:17 PDT 2005

I  suggest before anyone gets their knickers to wet about Apple and
Intel please read the following articles.

http://www.reed-electronics.com/electronicnews/article/CA602292.html

and

http://www.reed-electronics.com/electronicnews/article/CA603431.html

Appears like normal ongoing dialogue for Intel licensing Firewire in
their future comm motherboard interfaces.

Don