[X4U] Repairing permissions - not fixing...

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Tue May 24 19:27:30 PDT 2005

Using 10.3.8

Repairing permissions - not fixing a few things listed below...

I've run it several times - and these below don't get fixed.

What should I do?
Can I delete them?

- I think ./Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays are for my viewsonic
calibrations...

What are these?

- ./private/var/at/jobs.
- ./private/var/at/spool.

===========

Repairing permissions for ³MAIN²
Determining correct file permissions.
We are using special permissions for the file or directory
./Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays.  New permissions are 16893
We are using special permissions for the file or directory
./Library/ColorSync/Profiles.  New permissions are 16893
We are using special permissions for the file or directory
./System/Library/Filesystems/cd9660.fs/cd9660.util.  New permissions are
33261
We are using a special uid for the file or directory ./private/var/at/jobs.
New uid is 1
We are using a special uid for the file or directory ./private/var/at/spool.
New uid is 1
The privileges have been verified or repaired on the selected volume

Permissions repair complete

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com