[X4U] Disable opening PDFs within Safari ??

Jim MacCormaic thelook at eircom.net
Wed May 25 03:21:11 PDT 2005

On 25 May 2005, at 09:51 am, Peter van Peursem wrote:

> You can find an answer here:
> <http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20050422040229515>

Very helpful, Peter. Thank you.

Personally, though, I've got over my original antagonism to Safari's
new behaviour, since the options which Control-clicking brings up
address my concerns. The Zoom and Page controls are more than
adequate for a cursory perusal of a document, while the option to
Open with Preview provides all the extras I could wish for and allows
me to save the file for future reference if necessary.

Jim MacCormaic
Dublin, Ireland