[X4U] Weather widget

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 25 15:32:29 PDT 2005

At 11:54 PM +0200 25/5/05, Paul Moortgat wrote:
>The TV weather forecast in Belgium is thirty degrees Celsius.  The
>widget gives 18.  From where do they get the numbers for the widget?
>
>Paul Moortgat

Paul,

Click on the little "i" in the bottom right hand corner and the
Widget will flip.

There is a big sign saying "AccuWeather.com" so I guess that is the
sauce (don't know how accurate it is though).

Also need to ensure you tell it exactly where you are. I've had a
couple of clients who just put in "Sydney" and got the weather for
"Sydney" Nova Scotia, rather than "Sydney" New South Wales, Australia.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198