[X4U] Linksys

Stan Gould groups at stangould.com
Thu May 26 14:02:30 PDT 2005

Can't speak for Linksys (good or bad), but I do have very good words for
NetGear WGT624. It is a wireless router with for 4 ports for cables --
so you can go wireless, wired or a combination of both. It set up almost
on its own. I've had it for about 6 months with zero problems. I use it
with my G3 Pismo powerbook to connect to my wife's iMac and Windoze 98
pc that my kids use...

Stan

3.9¢ Long Distance, No Tricks/No Gimmicks
Virtual Calling Cards Available
http://www.3.9cpm.com