[X4U] Linksys

Joe Grande mactek1 at mac.com
Thu May 26 14:26:46 PDT 2005

On May 26, 2005, at 3:56 PM, Richard Nagle wrote:

> Does anyone have any good words, for Linksys wirless routers?
> looking to move into a wireless network.
>
> Model: WRT54G

Hi Richard, forget about Linksys. In my experience it's a crap shoot
to get them to work with Mac's. I even know a PC shop that wouldn't
go near one. I'm a very satisfied Netgear user. It even plays well
bridging to my Airport Express. Go over to New Egg and pick one up
for $31.00 shipped after a $20 mail in rebate.

Joe