[X4U] SyndicationAgent

Muckerheide muckerheide at comcast.net
Thu May 26 19:05:36 PDT 2005

I have been getting an occasional pop-up dialog box that says
³SyndicationAgent² has ³changed my settings for the current application. Do
I want to use them?²  With ³Yes² and ³no² buttons, and the default
highlighted on ³No².

Using a G5 w/ 10.4.1  Just since the 10.4.1 upgrade.

It has popped up on Safari and Word. On Safari I took a chance with ³Yes²
after several occasions, but it did pop up again later.

I repaired permissions earlier, and it has again popped up on Word.

Mac Help does not find a term for SyndicationAgent, nor find something for
the term ³syndication agent².

Has anyone else seen this?

Regards, Jim