[X4U] Tiger (10.4.1) - Setting the date / time to 24 hr mode

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 26 22:07:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have 10.4.1 and am pretty happy with it, apart from one niggling issue.

I can get the machine to display the time in 24 hr mode but for the
life of me I can't figure out how to setup System Preferences:
International: Formats to do it.

The "best" I've seen so far is 12 hr time but without the "am" or "pm".

Any pointers? Do I need to pick a specific country (apart from my
own) to get 24hr time?
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Help! Help! He's STILL being held prisoner in a system software
factory! -- Mac System Software