[X4U] DeLocalize Your Fonts

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 28 11:06:47 PDT 2005

When code is written correctly, there is no need for further
development. It works flawlessly in Panther and in Tiger. I just ran
it on both types and it freed up a lot of space on all three Macs.
10.3.9 and 10.4.1 no problem and a lot of freed space.

Got back 150 MB on my recent install of Panther 10.3.9 Cube G4, 1.4
GB on 10.4.1 PowerMac Dual 2.5 G5 and almost .8 GB on my 10.4.1
PowerBook 1.25 Ghz G4.