[X4U] DeLocalizer

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Sun May 29 12:07:49 PDT 2005

On 05/29/05, Art Amolsch <aamolsch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded it, went through the decompression steps
> and wound up with DeLocalizerfolder on my desktop.
> When I try to open the folder, it does open briefly,
> seems to find nothing inside and closes itself. Over
> and over. I re-downloaded, etc. Same thing.

Don't know what's going on with your setup, but if you go to
<http://www.bombich.com/software/local.html>, click on the download link,
you should get a file entitled "delocalizer.dmg.tgz" which you have to
uncompress using something like StuffitExpander. That results in a disk
image entitled "delocalizer.dmg" which you double-click to mount, then
follow the instructions and drag the folder to your desktop. Double-click
the folder and you should see these files: DeLocalizer on the web,
DeLocalizer.app, ReadMe.rtfd,
Submit Bug Report.