[X4U] why Tiger?

Judi Sohn momathome at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:21:23 PDT 2005

On 5/26/05, Kunga <Kunga at futuremedia.org> wrote:
> Look Wayne,
> If you are a PC troll ok. But for you to sit there as a Macintosh
> user and "blindly SAY" that Tiger is not evolutionarily better then
> Panther is just plain DUMB. You cannot evaluate an operating system
> by studying the feature list which it is hard to believe you actually
> have done.

Kunga, that's unfair. My husband has Tiger installed on his PowerBook
so I can "play" with it it anytime I want. With that in mind, I have
absolutely no desire to install it on my G5 yet. There are a bunch of
"would-be-nice" features but no "I gotta have that" features to make
it worth the chance that anything I rely on won't work properly after
the upgrade. I don't use Safari or Mail.app. I can't remember the last
time I needed to video chat with someone. I don't use .Mac.
Eventually, I'll have to to upgrade I'm sure because I keep my
applications up to date and sooner or later, applications will require
10.4. But that day hasn't come yet.

Judi Sohn, judi at momathome.com
Mom at Home Design, http://www.momathome.com
AIM: JudiS217